Cambodia is a country with a vast array of activities and sites. While some people may come to view the most esteemed and ornate temples in Asia, others are more attracted to its beautiful beaches and clear warm waters.
This tour has been designed to allow visitors to experience the best of all Cambodia’s wonders, whether it be cycling along rural country roads, swimming around some of Asia’s finest waters, or trekking in the area’s lush forests and jungles.
You will start with a visit to some of Cambodia’s most magnificent temples. Arriving in Siem Reap, home to the fabled Angkor structures, you will get to see the likes of Angkor Wat, the largest religious structure in the world, Preak Ko, Phnom Bakheng, and many others.
From here you will continue to the region’s other monuments, even taking an elephant ride to Bayon temple before visiting one of the most famous sites in the region, Ta Prohm. Untouched from human intervention it is an imposing vision, so much so that it has appeared in both Indiana Jones and Tomb Raider films.
But Cambodia has far more to offer than just temples and so the second half of this tour offers a vehicle and guide at your disposal with a host of suggested activities, from visiting local villages to cruising on the Mekong River, allowing you to tailor your holiday exactly as you would wish.
The final part of the tour will allow you to relax in Cambodia’s most famous beach resort, Sihanoukville, where you can chill in the sands, swim in the sea or make use of the vehicle and guide that is still on standby to show you any of the region’s sites.
Transferring back to Phnom Penh, you will get to explore the county’s capital and learn of Cambodia’s tragic recent history before transferring to the airport and ending your time with us.
- Witnessing the architectural legacy of the mighty Khmer Empire – once the greatest power in South East Asia
- Absorbing the beauty of the temples of Angkor
- Feeling welcomed by the smiles and hospitality of the Khmer people
- Riding through the jungle
- Experiencing the beauty and serenity of countryside in Phnom Penh
- The emerald rice fields, lush back waterways; these are the things that make the Mekong so interesting
- Relax in Cambodia’s most famous beach resort, Sihanoukville, where you can chill in the sands, swim in the sea ..
- Tour Code: CE-10
- Length: 10D / 9N
- From: Siem Reap
- Finish: Phnom Penh